2012年4月25日星期三

Elderly electric scooter 414L a year felt


Web Design And Seo For www.china-webdesign.com
battery powered bikes - China Manufacturer
Thank you for inquiry my battery powered bikes, Tel: 86-579-82176026, E-mail: sales@repow.com.cn
http://www.chinaripu.com/key-battery-powered-bikes-10/



    I am an over 60-year-old stroke right leg, right hand is not handy, but my character could not stay at home, just sick that would be staying in the home every day, so my temper more and more irri table, often with the wife and kids temper. The children bought me a computer to the Internet to pass the time. By chance, I see Heng Ming Hong Wah Electric Sales Co., Ltd. to sell a specifically for the elderly is very small, simple operation, you can enter the elevator, entered the aging electric scooter.
   I suddenly excited up online depicting said: \"specialized electric means of transport for the elderly to use, simple operation with one hand to complete all operations, forward, backward, steering, brakes can all be done with one hand and volume not enter the elevator to enter the house. \"If this is again free to travel. I am excited immediately call the child so that child immediately took me to see.
   Heng Ming Hong Wah Electric Sales Co., Ltd. particular enthusiasm, and their car with them online as they there is the spot, I bought one the same day.
   Now, I have const ant Ming Kang, 414L elderly electric scooter. Since With this car, I can freedom of travel, but also went to the park, go to the supermarket, go to the hospital. Elderly electric scooter so that my old age new gusto.

没有评论:

发表评论