2013年4月26日星期五

I corrugated metric hydraulic hose fittings stress distribution


I corrugated hose diaphragm cone of the original surface. When the corrugated hose by the axial tensile force, j Division of the film stress in all points has a greater value (Fig. 57 a)), unlike I corrugated hose, just at the seams representing (Figure 56 a)). In force equilibrium conditions, the bending stress and film stress are nonlinear relationship between the radius of the diaphragm; At this time, the film stress pawl.hydraulic hose assembly
It should be noted that the for mutual welding corrugated hose, the film stress of the diaphragm at the seams 6. In contrast to the stress of 610 symbols with type I and I-type corrugated hose. Energy theory (Eq. 18) to determine the equivalent stress graph representation in Figure 566) and!), Figure 51-6) and!), Figure 586) and. ) On. Equivalent stress a. II. Distribution characteristics depend on the composition of welding corrugated hose diaphragm surface and load conditions. However, the general rule is close to the equivalent stress of the the corrugated hose inner and outer ring joints J. The maximum stress for the study of several welding corrugated hose, the two load conditions (p = 0; today 0, W 0 and p; = 0) are the seams of the inner ring. I and I-type corrugated hoses dangerous point is located in the inner surface of Type I corrugated hose in the case study, the dangerous point is located on the outer surface.
The internal pressure is generated under the free displacement type I, type I and I defended by the corrugated hose variety of programs after analysis showed that the dangerous point in the load quiet state is located in the outer seam of the corrugated hose Department. In general load case (ie bellows arrive pressure move a stroke stopper block and force to stop stopper), welding corrugated hose inner ring joints and outer joints must be calculated each stress points.
H / h = 10), the stress of the corrugated hose I 0: ratio of type I and II corrugated hose is much smaller (indicated with an asterisk in the pressure generated when the period of displacement under the action of the stress of the corrugated hose, in order to distinguish corrugated hose is deformed by the axial force generating). If the corrugated hose in the force balance conditions, 11 corrugated hose stress Stone, will be minimized.hydraulic hose and fittings

没有评论:

发表评论